As an example we shall hide the menu Breeding pairs for a read only account. First I will login as a user with the read only account to show the current permissions. The menu Breeding pairs is visible.
Now I login as a manager:
1. Click the menu Management
2. Click the tab Base tables
3. Click the drop down box Contact categories and select Roles
4. Select the role from a read only account you want to change
5. Click in the 1st row on the tab Breeding pairs
6. Deselect the checkmark for Display menu Breeding pairs
7. Click Save
Log out and log in with an account that is linked to this type of read only account role. The menu Breeding pairs is no longer visible.