1. Open ZooEasy Stand Alone
2. Check to make sure you have version 13.05. If not, you can download it from https://www.zooeasy.com/standalone-en/. When you already have a licence for version 13, choose the Update. When you have version 12 or lower, download the demo by choosing the full version.
3. Make sure that you only see the main menu, so click the red button [ X ] to close a list if it’s open.
4. Click the menu File
5. Click Export to ZooEasy Online
6. Click the button Export to ZooEasy Online
7. Click the button OK
8. Save the file on a location (for example your desktop)
9. Click the button Close
Now you’re back in the ZooEasy Stand Alone main screen, you can go ahead and close it. The export file is now where you saved it.
10. Open your browser
11. Go to https://www.zooeasy.nline.com
12. Click the menu Management
13. Click the tab Import
You will see that the tab ZooEasy Stand Alone is already shown.
14. Choose the date format for the computer you were using ZooEasy Stand Alone on
15. Click on Choose file and select the folder where you just saved the export file
16. Choose ToOnlineDatabase.zip
17. Click the button Import data files
18. Click the button OK
A pop-up appears and confirms the upload was successful. If you’re a multi user, the administration will be closed for all other users before the import. Read these instructions carefully.
19. Click the button OK
Depending on the amount of data the import into ZooEasy Online can take a while to finish. You will receive a message through e-mail once it is done.